Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Good times with flash and sparkles

this photo is a combination between tow photos
the first one is the sparkles painting
81.6 sec exposure without flash, this photo use as a background

the camera been placed on a tripod so I can take the second photo of the same scene this time with the main object
the second photo been taken with SB-700
placed under the camera and aimed on the object's face
the flash have been set on 1/4 and placed on 16mm DX mod on manual

the flash have been set on slave and triggered by the popup flash of the camera set on 1/128, I tried to get out the build in flash from the equation  by setting it on low power

the camera set on the same settings
all but the exposure time that been changed to 2 sec.
it give me the ability to start the shot and aim the flash that I hold in my hand

after that I combined the tow photos.
I make the combination because when I tried to take all in single shot it didn't come off.
the person moved and it have been noticeable,
he hide some of the sparkles and when I flash him it look like a ghost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment